and nroff (Re: Drawing Programs, Printers . . . )

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Wed Mar 6 08:40:33 AEST 1991

In article <5237 at umbc3.UMBC.EDU>, motteler at umbc4.umbc.edu (Howard E. Motteler) writes:
> What I'd *really* like to be able to do is to mix
> even some limited graphics (e.g., the "cheap draw" program's
> output) with the tex output.
. . .
> Also, are are there any drawing tools available for MGR?
>
> Howard E. Motteler       |  Dept. of Computer Science
> motteler at umbc3.umbc.edu  |  UMBC, Catonsville, MD 21228

What *I'd* like is the program that looks like "MacPaint" or Cheapdraw
and outputs PIC language graphics so I can include them in my documents.
I was hoping Hans Jespersen (was: hjespersen at lion.uwaterloo.ca) would
port or post a version of this tool that runs on the blit terminals
(and would therefore probably work with his bitblt package),
but now I can't seem to reach him by email or otherwise.  *sigh*
Does anybody know what happened to Hans?
                               Kris A. Kugel
                             ( 908 ) 842-2707
                      uunet!tsdiag.ccur.com!hico2!kak
                        {daver,ditka,zorch}!hico2!kak