Mouse for the PC 6300

Jim Greenlee jkg at gitpyr.gatech.EDU
Mon Dec 1 12:22:31 AEST 1986

I have some questions about mice for the PC 6300. A recent posting decribed
problems with a particular mouse (I forget which brand) when used with
the PC 6300 and some software that is MS Mouse compatible.

I have been messing around with a borrowed Microsoft Mouse, and I am thinking
about purchasing one myself (actually, I'm going to see if I can talk Santa
Claus into bringing me one for Christmas :-). I know that AT&T makes a mouse
for the PC 6300 that plugs directly into the keyboard, but I don't know any-
thing else about it. The MS Mouse seems to work well, but I have seen some
that are less expensive.

My questions are:

1. Who out there is using a mouse with their PC 6300?
2. What brand are you using, and why did you choose it?
3. Would you buy another one like it? Why or why not?

Respond via e-mail, and I will post a summary if I get enough responses.

                                                  Jim Greenlee

--
The Shadow...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!jkg

Jryy, abj lbh'ir tbar naq qbar vg! Whfg unq gb xrrc svqqyvat jvgu vg hagvy lbh
oebxr vg, qvqa'g lbh?!