FANSI and weird video modes

haviland at uvm-gen.UUCP haviland at uvm-gen.UUCP
Fri Feb 6 05:54:44 AEST 1987

     Does anyone out there have a patch or something for FANSI so that
     it will allow an AT&T6300 to go into its 640x400 mode?  With FANSI
     installed if you try to go into this mode (INT10h with AL=40h)
     it apparently tries to go into the monochrome mode, which totally
     screws up the display (makes it look like a tv with a shot vertical
     hold).  FANSI is so excellent that I can't live without it now,
     but it is a real pain having to disable it and reboot every time
     I want to use the extra-hires mode.

                               Tom Haviland

--
	 					Thomas P. Haviland
USENET:	decvax!dartvax!uvm-gen!haviland 	University of Vermont