UNIXpc discontinued...

e.a.olson eao at anumb.UUCP
Fri Mar 11 23:20:20 AEST 1988

In article <373 at vsi.UUCP> friedl at vsi.UUCP (Stephen J. Friedl) writes:
>In article <371 at tsc.dec.com>, pete at tsc.dec.com (Pete Schmitt) writes:
>< In article <749 at gethen.UUCP>, isaac at gethen.UUCP (Isaac Rabinowitz) writes:
>< > ... But I wonder what would happen if
>< > CT got a few thousand inquiries of the form "Are you gonna sell it
>< > yourself now?"
>
>I am virtually certain that I have seen a CT ad with the little
>guy in it.

yes, it was the s/50.
i called them as soon as i saw it because we were developing a product
based on the 7300/3b1/s4, and they told me that the s/50 would only last
as long as their parts stock held out.

btw, if you're really interested in the unix pc concept, check out the
comp.sys.nsc32k bb; we're discussing the design of a pc-at replacement
motherboard which will run unix.

happy 3b1 owner		|	"Something wonderful will happen!"	|