AT&T Software BBS Number

Jeff L. Stoner jls2 at well.UUCP
Fri Aug 4 06:40:13 AEST 1989

I have run across mentions in the past of a BBS (or several) that AT&T
places internal software on that they don't market. For example, I
understand that the C++ compiler they developed was such a beast, until
their recent announcement to market it as a supported product.

What I'm looking for is the phone number(s) and login instructions.
I seem to remember seeing a number in a posting a few months back, but
I can't figure out where I put the $%#^!!! thing!

Please e-mail the information to me at the address below. I WILL POST
WHATEVER INFO I GET IN A FEW WEEKS, after I've verified it. Please, no
deluge of mail or followup postings of "I want it too!"... I'll post
whatever I find that's accurate.

I would even appreciate any tips that could lead me in the right direction,
like who/where to call at AT&T for the info.

My 3B2 and 6386E at work thank you...

--
 \ ====== Jeff L. Stoner === Boulder, Colo. ========= /\ = /\ ========== |
  \         Usenet: jls2 @ well.sf.ca.us         /\  /  \ /  /\  /\    --*--