Goodbye, aka "Hello, I'm your worst nightmare"

seth.zirin szirin at cbnewsm.ATT.COM
Tue Aug 29 01:49:54 AEST 1989

In article <1603 at convex.UUCP> forsythe at convex.com (Charles Forsythe) writes:
>I notice you neglected to cross-post this to rec.skydiving, rec.scuba, rec.guns
>and all the other groups that explicitly, rather than implicitly, encourage
>people to do dangerous, life threatening things for thrills.  You know,

There is nothing life threatening about the recreational use of firearms.
Equating the use of guns to skydiving or to the illicit use of drugs is
foolish and shows how precious little you know about guns.

I wish anti-gun load mouths would invest the effort to learn something about
a topic before shooting their mouths off.