Fan Recommendation

James E. Prior jep at oink.UUCP
Wed May 10 23:49:23 AEST 1989

In article <3059 at hound.UUCP> smikes at hound.UUCP (S.MIKES) writes:
>In article <8434 at ihlpf.ATT.COM>, gmark at ihlpf.ATT.COM (Stewart) writes:
>> What is a "Boxer Hi-Fi"?
>This is a brand name and model of a very high performance and virtually
>silent fan.
                                                               ^^^^^^^^^
I'm a big fan :-) of quiet fans.  But, I'm suspicious of any claim
using the word virtually.  Virtually silent means that it
makes noise anyways.  How quiet is it?  dB?  I've heard a great many
fans, and none of them is quiet enough to please me.

I, and I expect many others are interested in quiet fans, and would
like to know more about the "Boxer Hi-Fi".

--
Jim Prior    jep at oink    osu-cis!n8emr!oink!jep    N8KSM