Cheap Draw 2.0

Bill Carpenter wjc at ho5cad.ATT.COM
Thu May 11 18:36:08 AEST 1989

>I'm not certain, but I think the VDI Libs cost extra for 3.0.   Again,
>I'm not sure.  I know that mine were all seperate from the Development
>Kit when I got my machine.

No, it didn't cost extra.  They just forgot to ship it with the other
3.0 stuff.  I called the hotline way back then and they confessed.
Since there had been no change to libcvdi.a since the dawn of time, I
just used a copy from an earlier release.  I also checked the stuff in
the 3.5/3.51 libcvdi.a, and it also hadn't changed.

So, if you can find a copy of libcvdi.a from any release, it is
probably okay.  I don't know what the hotline was doing about people
who didn't have some other copy handy (ie, those whose first OS
release was 3.0).
   Bill Carpenter         att!ho5cad!wjc  or  attmail!bill