WD2010 update

Mark Dapoz mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP
Wed Feb 21 10:42:35 AEST 1990

In article <628 at gnosys.svle.ma.us> gst at gnosys.svle.ma.us (Gary S. Trujillo) writes:
>Well, anyway, I asked the guy, and he said they have *only* WD2010A's. :-(

I ordered two of these from them about 6 months ago and I've had absolutely
no problems with either of them.  Both of them were A's and have been installed
in two 3B1's which get a lot of disk activity (full news feeds!).  I wonder if
it's the WD2010A's or the 3B1's which have the problem.  There's been more than
one case in the past where certain revisions of motherboards have different
timing characteristics than newer ones.
--
  Mark Dapoz  (mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP)  ...uunet!mnetor!hybrid!mdapoz

I remind you that humans are only a tiny minority in this galaxy.
	   -- Spock, "The Apple," stardate 3715.6.