C news on a 3B1/7300 (or B news with mdbm)

Jeff Lawhorn jeffl at berick.uucp
Sat Mar 24 03:58:29 AEST 1990

Yes, some of us do have C news running on a little 'ol 3b1.  And
I am very pleased with it.  I've had far fewer problems with it
than when I ran B news.

If there is enough interest I will make an installable copy of C
news available for uucp.  Keep an eye out here in the next week
or two for a list of things I will have available for anon uucp
(including gcc & g++).

--
Jeff Lawhorn                 This way to the Great,
jeffl at berick.uucp            the Stupendous,           \