Twisted pair (StarLan) to ThinNet

Robert W. Snyder robert at trwind.UUCP
Fri Mar 30 09:08:29 AEST 1990

Robert Snyder
>In article <430 at venice.SEDD.TRW.COM> greene at venice.sedd.trw.com (John Greene)
>writes:

[ Obnoxious comments deleted ]

Look provided qualified information.  Be nice.  Most of your comments
were based on a misinterpretation of what he said some was justed dated.
Reread John's article and find the place where he says Synoptics
Lattice stuff is 10 base T.  Synoptics has functional 10baseT components
I do not know if they are currently for sale.  Dont flame John because
you did not see them at Interop last October.

Just work to correct information you believe to be inaccurate.  You dont have
to make personal attacks like:

> John Robert Breeden,
> INTERNET:jbreeden at netcom.uucp, UUCP:apple!netcom!jbreeden, ATTMAIL:!jbreeden

Only a fool would refer to this as an internet address.  :)

Sorry I dont normally respond to crud like this but Johns a nice guy.
Mr Breeden I have never met and could possibly be a nice guy who got up
on the wrong side of bed.

--
Robert Snyder       Disclaimer  --  nobody claims dis, but me
TRW Information Networks Division 23800 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance CA 90505