3.2 Installation Misfortunes

Dave Ciemiewicz ciemo at bananaPC.sgi.com
Wed Nov 15 04:58:04 AEST 1989

> I just finished upgrading our 4D/70GT to 3.2; installation went okay,
> although the documentation leaves much to be desired.

Could you be more specific about problems in our documentation?  You can
e-mail them to me and I'll pass them on to our Tech Pubs group or you can
fill out the customer feedback cards supplied in the documents.

Our Tech Pubs people are fairly conciencous and are concerned about improving
the quality of the documentation.

Thanks.

						--- David Ciemiewicz