just installed a PI

Steve Lamont spl at mcnc.org
Fri Jan 5 23:25:10 AEST 1990

In article <4411 at amelia.nas.nasa.gov> izen at cwru.cwru.edu (Steven H. Izen) writes:
>I just took delivery of a 4D/25 today.  My reaction in one word:  WOW!
>
>I was extremely impressed by the documentation (quantity-I haven't had the time
>to judge quality yet) ...

Huh?  All we got was one funky little User's Manual with our 4D/20.  The
fellow that set it up had problems getting it on the network because there was
not sufficient information -- spent a lot of time on the hotline and on the
phone with the salesperson, ferreting out documentation.

Good little box, though.

							spl (the p stands for
							Personal Iris?  My
							*other* computer is a
							Cray...)
Steve Lamont, sciViGuy	(919) 248-1120		EMail:	spl at ncsc.org
NCSC, Box 12732, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
"That's People's Commissioner Tirebiter -- and NOBODY'S sweetheart!"
					- F. Scott Firesign