Insect source code available?

D. Christopher Dunlap dunlap at bigboote.sgi.com
Tue Jul 17 00:41:50 AEST 1990

In article <10028 at odin.corp.sgi.com> murphy at quixote.wpd.sgi.com (Tom Murphy) writes:
>In article <1990Jul6.003343.19372 at murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU>,
>|>
>|> Also, can someone give me the 800 number for sgi's software support  --
>|> the people to call with questions about gl?
>
>The Customer Information Center number is  (800) 338-6272
>

>Tom Murphy   Silicon Graphics Inc   415-335-1934   murphy at wpd.sgi.com

Better yet:

(800) 345-0222 is the Geometry Hotline. This is the place for
Technical Support of SGI products. You will need either an
appropriate Service Contract with us, or a P.O. for our time.

If you intend on using the service regularly, you should see about
getting a contract. Just call the Geometry Hotline and ask for
Contracts Administration.

Sorry if this sounds like an Ad, but it's hard to answer this sort of
question without giving certain sorts of info.

Hope that helps,

chris

D. Christopher Dunlap  		Product Support
				Customer Support Division
email: dunlap at sgi.com		Silicon Graphics Computer Systems