How to convert Mac image files to Iris RGB files and vice versa?

Dongchul Lim lim at aries.scs.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 11 13:41:07 AEST 1991

Hi. I think this subject was posted in this news group a while ago.
Basically what I want to do is to convert Macintosh PICT files (or GIF, TIFF, etc)
to Iris rgb files or vice versa. I have some RGB image files in Iris and want to
transfer them to Mac and then to edit them with graphics programs such as
PixelPaint, Canvas, MacDraw, etc. Also I want to send the edited files back to
Iris and to see the images.
Does anyone have any idea about how to do this?

-Dongchul-

lim at aries.scs.uiuc.edu (128.174.90.55)