More images

Amos Shapira amoss at SHUM.HUJI.AC.IL
Tue Feb 12 18:29:02 AEST 1991

nieswand at LISBOA.KS.UIUC.EDU writes:

>Geller. We got a scanner, which can produce pict or tiff files.
>How to convert them into iris image library format. I know I can

Get the PBM programs library. I have just checked a not-so-updated version
and there is tifftopgm (Pix-Gray-Map), could be that there are new converting
programs from tiff in the new version (now in Beta test).

I think that the Iris format is the Sun Raster, is that right? If so then
the PBM can deal with it. (sort of tifftopgm->pgmtopbm->pbmtorast).

Hope this helps,
Amos Shapira
Hebrew University
Jerusalem, Israel