psterm broken?

David S. Browning browning at nas.nasa.gov
Sat Feb 2 08:13:21 AEST 1991

Is "psterm -t tek4014" known to be broken, in that 4014 graphics don't
work?  If so, is it fixed in 3.3?  I suppose I could use X once I get
3.3.  If it's already known to be broken I won't bother our support
people about it.  Am I considerate or what?

David

| Internet:  browning at wilbur.nas.nasa.gov           Phone:  (415) 604-4321   |
| UUCP:  {hplabs, mailrus, ucbvax, etc.}!ames!amelia!browning                |
|"the nice thing about true hopelessness is that you don't have to try again"|
| -- jules shear                                                             |