the connector is the network

David L. Kensiski 929-8844 sacto!orion!nova!david at sun.com
Sat Apr 22 05:01:08 AEST 1989

My solution consisted of criss-crossing cable ties around the hood.  One
cable tie assembly (I used 2 ties per assembly because 1 is too short)
would go from the back left of the hood (next to the cable) to the right
front and catch the clip.  The other assembly would do the same thing,
only the other way.

			  _____	 +--+
     	        _____-----     | |A'|		    (I used the A-A',
     	      B|	       |    | funky	     B-B' nomenclature
cable =========|      db15     |    |ethernet	     to keep the picture
	      A|_____          |    |  clip	     from getting too
		     -----_____| |B'|		     cluttered!)
			  	 +--+

If the above makes any sense, I ran one set of cable ties around the
connector from A to A', and anothe set from B to B'.  This works best if
the connector has square corners, but if not, you might be able to rig
another cable tie at AB to hold the other two in place.  Epoxy might do
the trick, too.

David L. Kensiski                          1772 Tribute Road
Martin Marietta Data Systems               Sacramento, CA 95815
UUCP: uunet!sun.com!sacto!orion!david      VOICE: (916) 929-8844