Comments on Exabyte software from APUNIX?

ekrell at hector.att.com ekrell at hector.att.com
Thu Aug 31 12:20:56 AEST 1989

We've had one of their Exabyte drives with the Ciprico SCSI/VME controller
on a 4/280 for over 6 months now. We have 2GB of disk space on the 4/280
and we do remote dumps from other machines as well.

It works like a charm and mdump and the other APUNIX utilities are very
useful. We've never had software or hardware problems related to the
exabyte drive or the Ciprico board.

Eduardo Krell                   AT&T Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ

UUCP: {att,decvax,ucbvax}!ulysses!ekrell  Internet: ekrell at ulysses.att.com