DniMail for DNI 6.0

Paul Emerson gatech!uflorida!ucf-cs!sdgsun!paul at unmvax.UUCP
Sun Feb 19 13:28:27 AEST 1989

I finally received a copy of DNI 6.0.  But I found that Darin Johnson's
DnaMail no longer worked correctly.  So I spent some time, and got it
running under Sun OS 4.0 and DNI 6.0.  Here it it is if anyone is
interested.

Paul

Paul J. Emerson                           Software Design Group, Inc.
Manager, Software Development             450 Lakemont Ave.
UUCP:ucf-cs!sdgsun!paul                   Winter Park, FL 32792
CIS: 72355,171                            (407) 657-1300

[[ The source is stored in "sun-source" in two parts:  "dnimail.shar.1"
(34310 bytes) and "dnimail.shar.2" (18048 bytes).  They can be retrieved
via anonymous FTP from the host "titan.rice.edu" or via the archive
server.  For more information about the archive server, send a mail
message containing the word "help" to the address
"archive-server at rice.edu".  --wnl ]]