customizing labels for cmdtool icons

Steven Bickel bickel at nprdc.navy.mil
Wed Feb 15 04:10:56 AEST 1989

karl at spruce.gsfc.nasa.gov (karl on spruce) writes:
>I often rlogin to other machines in cmdtool windows, then keep the windows
>closed until I need to work on a remote machine.  Can anyone tell me how
>to label the cmdtool icon with the remote host name?...

[[ This is all supposed to be one line:  --wnl ]]

cmdtool -Wp 150 150 -Wf 100 1 1 -Wb 205 255 225 -Wg \
-font /usr/lib/fonts/fixedwidthfonts/cour.b.16 -Wg -label PACIFIC rlogin pacific

This line works fine. Note the -label option along with the font, size,
location, color (color machine: -Wf = forground rgb -Wb = background rgb)
as well as the rlogin are all in my .suntools file.

Steve Bickel

          Steve Bickel                          bickel at nprdc.arpa
	  Systems Engineering Assoc.            (619) 553-9306
	  Naval Personel R & D Center.