booting off different SCSI?

Tom Corsetti tomc at dftsrv.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 22 16:35:54 AEST 1989

Hi!

I'm posting this for a friend who wants to boot a sun 3/260 (i think) (at
any rate, a sun 3) off of the second target disk on the first controller.
This second target has 2 disks on it.  Therefore, it is the 3rd disk he
wants to boot from.  I have no experience with trying to configure the
PROM to do this, but I imagine it is possible.  If anyone out there knows
how to accomplish this feat :-), I'd be real interested in hearing from
you!  Thanks in advance!

	- Tom Corsetti

  Tom Corsetti                  internet - tomc at dftsrv.gsfc.nasa.gov
  NASA/Goddard Space Flt Ctr    decnet   - dftnic::tomc
  Greenbelt Maryland            bitnet   - tomc at dftbit