OpenLook

Charles Williams chuck at wooglin.scc.com
Tue Mar 14 06:46:30 AEST 1989

I just finished reading an article in MacWEEK 7 March 1989 that stated
that Sun has announced the first programs for Open Look: SunWrite,
SunPaint, and SUnDraw that are clones of the Mac favorites of the same
names. The article has a picture of a Sun desktop with windows on all
three applications opened.  The article also states that the three
programs are available immediately!!!

Does this mean that Open Look is also available immediately??

Any Sun types want to address this???

By the way the article is on page 6 and also lists the prices as $695 for
write, $495 for draw and $495 for paint, or $995 for all three!!

(Guess the first place I should have gone for answers was my Sales Rep,
but he's never in the office!!)

Chuck Williams
Contel Federal Systems