ie0: lost interrupt: resetting

Todd Sandor mitel!sce!cognos!todds at uunet.uu.net
Thu Mar 23 09:16:49 AEST 1989

>rudolf at oce.orst.edu (Jim Rudolf) writes:
>>...[getting "ie0: lost interrupt: resetting" messages]
>>If this starts happening, we'll generally start getting a few of these too:
>>	NFS getattr failed for server neptune: RPC: Timed out

You don't specify which SunOS version but we were experiencing the same
problem under SunOS 3.5 and was fixed with 3.5.1 fix tape, bug fix
reference # 1006375.  Hope this helps.

Todd Sandor                                      P.O. Box 9707
Cognos Incorporated                              3755 Riverside Dr.
VOICE:  (613) 738-1440   FAX: (613) 738-0002     Ottawa, Ontario
UUCP: uunet!mitel!sce!cognos!todds     CANADA  K1G 3Z4