Searching for Cybervision

he at idt.unit.no he at idt.unit.no
Wed May 3 14:58:43 AEST 1989

I am posting this for a friend, who is searching for the company
Cybervision Inc. I have before me an entry from a Sun Catalyst catalog
that says it's (among other things, I guess) marketing a product called
CyberScan -- a medical image handling system. Accoring to the catalog,
they are supposed to be located in 1280 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14209,
but the phone number listed (716-884-1021) does not work (the voice I get
when I try, says it's been disconnected). Does anyone know if this firm
still exists? If you know they are still "alive", could you please send me
their correct phone number, and I will pass that on to my friend? (I
already tried the telephone directory service, and they claim no knowledge
of a firm with that name in Buffalo, NY.)

Haavard Eidnes, Division of Computer Systems and Telematics
he at idt.unit.no		Norwegian Institute of Technology