External SCSI terminators

mr at racal-itd.co.uk mr at racal-itd.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 22:08:47 AEST 1990

I'm looking for suppliers of external SCSI terminators, such as Sun supply
for SPARCstations and 386i. That is to say, dummy plugs that contain the
SCSI terminating resistors. We need to cover SCSI-2 styles (Centronics and
microminiature) as well as the usual D-type. Any and all suggestions
welcomed. Non-european suppliers acceptable.

Thanks,
        Martin Reed, Racal Imaging Systems Ltd

uucp: mr at ritd.co.uk, uunet!ukc!ritd!mr
Global String: +44 256 469943   Fax: +44 256 471492
Paper: Rankine Road, Basingstoke, Hants, England, RG24 0NW