X11R4 contrib clients on sun3

Greg Vesper - RMS vesper at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 8 04:53:21 AEST 1990

I've had X11R4 running for some time on one of my sun3's.  However, when I
recently tried to compile and install some of the contrib clients, I've
had a bunch of problems.

I keep choking on some of the header files, and even the clients that
compile, like xlock, bomb on execution.  I've had particularly stubborn
problems with xcalendar.

I'm beginning to wonder whether I'm having some serious problems with my
header files.  Some of these clients use the Xaw header files, which I
compiled and installed without a problem.

Anybody have any clues?

Gregory W. Vesper
vesper at kong.gsfc.nasa.gov