Extra CPU board in a 3/160 cage.

Jon Tombs jon at robots.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Apr 3 01:00:00 AEST 1991

We have recently found a 3/180 (3/75) CPU boards and are wondering if we
can use it as a small compute serv in a 3/160 cage, co-existing with the
host CPU.

We  have tried installing it as the last board with iack removed but are
experiancing trouble with both CPU boards trying to access the SCSI disk.
Has anyone else tried this? is it possible to stop this by changing
jumpers on the CPU board or do we have to remove some of the connections?

The 3/160 is a B&W single SCSI disked machine if that matters.
_________
    /              <jon at uk.ac.oxford.robots>
   /   _   __      <...!mcsun!ukc!robots.oxford.ac.uk!jon>
(_/   (_) /  /     <jon%robots.oxford.ac.uk at nsfnet-relay.ac.uk>