DSZ ZMODEM problem

Dave McLane davidg%aegis.or.jp at kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Mar 21 13:33:35 AEST 1991

david at kessner.denver.co.us (David Kessner) writes:

> Being a UNIX and DOS user, I have found the file transfer protocol of
> Procomm and Procomm+ (I have not tried version 2) a little sub-standard.

I wrote my own X/Y-Modem for Aegis I (Aegis II is now running with
WAFFLE) and had to put some special cases in for Procomm/Procomm+
as the way it sends the final ACK is a bit weird (sorry, can't
remember what it was).

I use TELIX as I like the C-like script language and it seems to
have a more universally acceptable X/Y/Z-Modems....

--Dave McLane <davidg%aegis.or.jp at kyoto-u.ac.jp>

Minami Hirao 1-6, Imazato                 The content and process of
Nagaokakyo-shi, Kyoto-fu, 617 Japan           international/cultural
Tel: +81-75-951-1168 Fax: +81-75-957-1087             communication.