NFS available on AIX/PS/2 ??

Sidewinder magostin at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU
Fri Dec 1 05:53:16 AEST 1989

Does anyone know if there is a configuration of PS/2 running
AIX that can support NFS.  I have heard rumours that someone
has managed to do this but have heard no more?  If NFS is
unavailable you could fall back on TCF for some NFS-like
filesharing.  What if you don't have a 370-class machine
to run TCF on?  Are you stuck?  Is there any way
to share files if this is true?

Thanks,

Mike Agostino