Changing IODNs on a SCSI

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
Mon Oct 2 04:19:16 AEST 1989

I just inherited a 9332/440 SCSI disk for my RT.  Lo and behold,
the IODN numbers for the minidisks on it conflict with the IODNs
on my internal drives.

I have tried reading a few of the manuals but can't find the one
that says how to change IODNs on disks.  I had this problem
once before when I installed an E70 disk from someone elses RT
into my machine and tried removing the minidisks from it.  VRM
wound up deleting the minidisks on the first E70 it found, not
the one I wanted ;-(

$1,000,000 USENET BUCKS to the first person to find out where
this stuff is documented ...
--
John F. Haugh II                        +-Things you didn't want to know:------
VoiceNet: (512) 832-8832   Data: -8835  | The real meaning of MACH is ...