comp.unix.aix

Jean Marie Diaz ambar at ora.ora.com
Thu Oct 26 15:16:19 AEST 1989

In article <13297 at orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> fink at nucthy.physics.orst.edu (Paul fink) writes:
>When this group was founded. It was to be linked with the Bitnet AIX-L
>mailing list. Unfortunately, I blew it and the group was formed
>unmoderated. To be linked with the AIX-L mailing list the group must
>be moderated so that all postings will go though the mail list.

Actually, the group need not be moderated in order to bi-directionally
gateway it with a mailing list.  bloom-beacon is gatewaying about 20
such lists, with software provided by Erik Fair.  We can probably
gateway AIX-L too, provided someone else doesn't beat me to it....

				AMBAR
ambar at ora.com						uunet!ora!ambar