Need help with Emacs on RS6000

Amy Johnson johnson at ecovsh.eco.ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 24 01:08:43 AEST 1990

I've got the RS6000 emacs files that Steve Roseman posted to the AIX
news group and the files from byron.u.washington.edu.  It compiles fine, and
seems to run ok when X11 support is not included.  But when I try to run it
after compiling with "HAVE_X_WINDOWS" defined it dies.  The fatal error msg is:

   Wrong type argument: integer_or_marker_p, nil

This seems to occurs around the (eval top-level)) line of loadup.el.

Any help, hints, suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated....

Thanks,
Amy <johnson at ecovsh.eco.ncsu.edu>
    <johnson%eceugs at ncsuvx.ncsu.edu>
Engineering Computer Operations