C Compiler under Aix 2.2.1

Lee Miller LPM102 at psuvm.psu.edu
Fri Aug 24 00:04:18 AEST 1990

    Can anyone out there recommend a good book ( not manual ) on the C
compiler that comes with Aix 2.2.1 ( Which means non-ANSI ), I'm looking
for something that can teach the basics including machine dependant options
without being as technical and assuming you know as much as IBM manuals
usually do, but not something that's going to spend chapters telling you how
to use the printf command, any suggestions, presently I'm trying to learn
the basics of C from a Microsoft C book, which naturally includes ALOT of
things which only work on Micrsoft C, and thus there's alot to wade through
as to what is usefull and what isn't, and the book is also geared to using
C in a DOS ( Yech ) environment.  Any suggestions will be appreciated, please
email me directly when possible.

                                       Lee
                              Bitnet : LPM102 at PSUVM
                            Internet : <LPM102 at PSUVM.psu.edu.Bitnet>

P.S. Also as far as refernces I'd prefer something that the local Waldens
  could special order.