Help needed to test sample code from InfoExplorer

Shein-Fong Law sml at beach.cis.ufl.edu
Wed Aug 15 18:44:49 AEST 1990

  Hello, I'm having problems with linking X sample programs that come
   with InfoExplorer. The error messages suggest that the Xt , Xm libraries
   cannot be found, and so complains about undefined symbols( XtToolkit-
   Initialize, XtOpenDisplay, and so on). I can find these libraries in
  /usr/lib directory. I used the makefile that comes with the sample code
  and set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/lib. I am using AIX 3.1 /RISC6000
  machine.

  Can someone tell me what is causing these error messages?
  Thanks in advance.

  [p.s: I am new to X window programming.]

    Shein-fong Law
    sml at beach.cis.ufl.edu