Incomplete C include files under AIX 3.1

Erik OShoughnessy eoshough at nmsu.edu
Fri Aug 24 02:36:36 AEST 1990

Anybody run into this problem?  We have a loaner Power 320 running the
3.1 release of the os, and it seems that either they missinstalled it(
they being the IBM reps), or it's just not there.  If it was just a
mistake, would someone be kinda enough to mail me the sys/types.h
file.  I'll try and get ahold of our reps, but I thought that a plea
to the net might be faster!

Thanks in advance for any help or pointers.

		  ~			| Erik O'Shaughnessy
|\/\/\/|  	   ~			| Small Systems
|  ,___|  		    ===		|"Do not follow the NULL pointer,
|    /    				| for that path leads to chaos,
/____\    	Die Bart! Die!		| and madness." - me