Motif problem

Richard L. Pettit Jr. richp at romulus.la.locus.com
Fri Aug 24 00:31:34 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug21.210619.25699 at hoss.unl.edu> james at engrs.unl.edu (James Nau) writes:
>I just came back from getting a drink today, and was going to iconify
>a window (happened to be a vt100 window).  Clicked the mouse on the
>iconify spot--nothing.  I thought I had my had on the wrong mouse

This is easy to reproduce.  Push down the numlock key (so the light is on).
This will produce the same effects as that described.  Turning numlock off
seems to fix it ok for me.

Rich
----
              Richard Pettit                       Locus Computing Corp.
                                richp at locus.com
            "Opinions expressed herein are of the author, not LCC."