NFS and microEmacs

Andreas Kaiser kaiser at ananke.stgt.sub.org
Sat Dec 29 19:02:36 AEST 1990

In a message of <Dec 21 04:17>, flatau (flatau at handel.CS.ColoState.Edu ) writes:

 f> Could somebody comment on microEmacs (and NOT Emacs)
 f> implementation on AIX3.1 ? I tried microEmacs3.10 (and 3.10e).
 f> I was able to compile 3.10e with some changes to newunix.c
 f> But, when executing, I am getting error related to missing
 f> termcap.

I ported uEmacs 3.10 on the extended terminfo library to get all of the keys,
not just those supported by termcap. No trouble.

        Andreas