sendmail configuration

Jeff Lawhorn lawhorn at optigfx.uucp
Thu Jun 28 03:49:36 AEST 1990

I am in need of some assistance in configuring sendmail on an IBM
RT running AIX 2.2.1.  (Please don't bother with RTFM, I do not
have a full set, although references to the correct sections
would be usefull for future reference.)  What I need is some way
to tell it to send mail to another domain via uucp.  Currently it
will bounce any mail addressed to any domain other than the local
domain, or the uucp domain.  Is there anyway to tell sendmail to
another host to resolve unknown domain addresses?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Should government be as large as possible to get the job done,
or as small as possible and still get the job done?

Jeff Lawhorn                    optigfx!lawhorn at berick.uucp
lawhorn at optigfx.com             ucsd!sdsu!berick!optigfx!lawhorn