Printcap Entry for Okidata needed

Jim Fottrell jim at oeo2.uucp
Fri Jan 4 03:01:17 AEST 1991

I'm trying to connect an Okidata printer, model number 321 (I think)
to an IBM RS/6000 320.  When I print documents, they are preceded
by garbage characters and followed by more garbage. I don't have
the printcap for this printer.  Any Ideas or help would be appreciated.

--jim

                             Jim Fottrell
      UUCP: {uunet | pyramid}!pyrdc!oeo2!jim      ARPA: jim at oeo2
U.S. Customs Service                Management Information Consulting, Inc.
Office of Enforcement               Shirlington Gateway Building, Suite 720
1301 Constitution Avenue, NW        2800 Shirlington Road
Washington, DC, 22209               Arlington, VA  22206
Room B-420; Phone: (202) 343-0208   Reception: (703) 845-5800
--

                             Jim Fottrell
                        pyramid!pyrdc!oeo2!jim