Printcap Entry for Okidata needed

Darryl Lauderdale nto1672 at dsacg3.dsac.dla.mil
Thu Jan 10 02:40:17 AEST 1991

Commerical software packages use printer drivers to control the
appearance of printed documents.  A driver is simply a list of commands
that will make a specific printer perform various functions at the
request of the software.  For older software or nonexistence driver.
It may be necessary to select a driver that functions nearly the same
as a ML321 driver.  The following list of the drivers you can choose is
arrange in descending order of compatibility:

	OKIDATA MICROLINE 292/293
	OKIDATA MICROLINE 192/193
	OKIDATA MICROLINE 182/183
	OKIDATA MICROLINE 92/93
	OKIDATA MICROLINE 82A/83A

If this will not help I may be able to send you a driver if I knew more
about the software packages and operating system.

--
Darryl B. Lauderdale, (DLA Systems Automation Center, DSAC-TSX, P.O. Box 1605
Columbus, Oh., 43216 ...nts1672, (614) 238-9151