The "pcsim" command for a DOS environment ??

Matt Haines haines at debussy.cs.colostate.edu
Thu Jan 10 07:06:00 AEST 1991

Hi all.

A friend of mine is trying to get some PC software running on our
AIX machine via the "pcsim" environment.  I have never heard of this,
and when I tried it, I was placed into the BASIC interpreter and
was not allowed to leave.  Commands like "system", "end", "stop"
seemed to have no effect.

So, does anyone know anything about pcsim?  Can you run DOS applications
under this thing?  Can you get to DOS commands, or are you stuck in the
BASIC interpreter?  BTW, the manual page is about as useful as ...

Thanks in advance or any help.
--Matt
--
Matt Haines <haines at cs.colostate.edu>   | "Why waste time learning when
Colorado State University, CS Dept.     |  ignorance is instantaneous"