Bench mark test for Transaction Manager

Sanjaog Gad sanjog at bv8c02.UUCP
Fri Jan 25 00:57:56 AEST 1991

	Hi netters,

	I am looking for some information about standard bench mark test
	for Transaction Manager. (To calculate transactions per sec). I
	would like to know about the test environment conditions, their
	results, transaction per second of some of known transaction
	managers like ORACLE, UNIFY, DB2, CYBASE, INFORMIX.
	I have heard some Bench mark test called Ramp-C available on
	IBM AS/400, or TCP-A available on HP UX sereis of machine.
	Does anybody know more about this ?

	If anybody knows any book, any article published in some magazine,
	research article, book describing above methods, please let me know.

					My address :

					   Sanjog Gad
					Baan International,
					Old Rabo Bank Office,