GCC (was Re: Comp.sources.aux Comp.binaries.aux

Steve Green steveg at tove.umd.edu
Tue Aug 15 01:08:44 AEST 1989

In article <640 at umigw.MIAMI.EDU> aem at Mthvax.CS.Miami.Edu writes:
]rmtodd at servalan.uucp (Richard Todd) writes:
]>  Yes.  As I recall, I had to take out the -g option because the large
]>[...]
]
]Thanks Richard, I knew it would be something pretty simple that I didn't think
]of.  I took out the -g option, and it compilied right away, with no problems
]at all.
]
Has anyone been able to make stage2 or stage3 builds this way???  I was able to
do the initial compile also but when I attempted the stage2 build, I got a
message something like this "cc1: unknown option '-g'".  I followed the
instructions exactly. (so I think)
BTW: AUX 1.1

--
	-steveg at tove.umd.edu		..uunet!tove.umd.edu!steveg
"Ignore the message: 'ld warning: file /tmp/kernAAAa06386 has no relocation