Ugly little areas when running toolbox application

davis william 26373 wdavis at x102c.harris-atd.com
Fri Mar 9 02:12:07 AEST 1990

When running an toolbox application that has been launched or running
a toolbox application such as term which is merely run as a AUX process,
5 little windows will appear on the top of the screen partially overwriting
the menu bar.  This occurs whenever a console message would appear.
In our application, this is specifically happening when NFS has problems.
We have also seen it when driver debug output has occurred with a
toolbox program running.  We have also seen this under hfx as well.
The menu bar can still be accessed even though hidden, and after the
access, the menu hides behind the window again.

Does anyone know how to fix this or prevent it?

advTHANKSance