Definite bug in A/UX 2.0.1 SF Package

Matthias Urlichs urlichs at smurf.sub.org
Wed Jun 12 05:51:37 AEST 1991

In comp.unix.aux, article <13673 at goofy.Apple.COM>,
  ksand at apple.com (Kent Sandvik) writes:
<
< Anyway, reports at aux.support.com is maybe the most logical place for sending
< bug reports. Unfortunately they can't acknowledge every posted bug report,
< mostly due to resource limitations as well.
<
It should be trivial to install a simple autoreply daemon, at least, so that
I know that the bug report has in fact reached aux.support.apple.com.

< I tend to get bugs and wonderings posted to my account now and then, and
< trust me, I have them all in my TODO-folder, but sometimes I can't spend so
< much time on those even if I want to.
<
You aren't the only guy/gal who has that problem... :-(

< This newsgroup is a great way to make use of the extended A/UX knowledge
< out there in the field. Originally Usenet was the feeding ground and
< inofficial support channel for UNIX, and hopefully we could continue to use
< this newgroup for any kind of one-to-many support.
<
100% agreement here.

--
Matthias Urlichs -- urlichs at smurf.sub.org -- urlichs at smurf.ira.uka.de     /(o\
Humboldtstrasse 7 - 7500 Karlsruhe 1 - FRG -- +49-721-621127(0700-2330)   \o)/