Need replacement Commcard installation

Merlyn LeRoy merlyn at digibd.com
Thu Jun 13 12:19:09 AEST 1991

Hello, I'm the guy who wrote/works on the DigiBoard Mac card...

Like Jeff said, the current A/UX driver (2.2.0) has a bug; Apple's
blurb for the latest A/UX device driver manual says the line
discipline changed, so normal use works, but if it has to bang
on the line for something (like TTYHOG is exceeded), it hangs.
If I'm lucky, I might only need to relink with the new libraries.
The new manual is also supposed to have documentation for Mac
OS serial devices under A/UX.  Alexis, I'll hold on to your
address, and I'll send you & Jeff (and anyone who asks)
a binhexed version of the new driver (just the 8K dcn.o file)

---
Brian Westley
DigiBoard
merlyn at digibd.com