Obnoxious load-dependant bug in UUCP

Eric Dittman dittman at skbat.csc.ti.com
Mon Mar 18 09:02:05 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar17.083537.2098 at panix.uucp>, alexis at panix.uucp (Alexis Rosen) writes:
> As I wrote previously, Apple doesn't even have GPi on some Macs.

According to the _Guide to the Macintosh Family Hardware_ book by Apple
Computer, Inc., all Macintosh computers with the DIN-8 that are capable
of running A/UX (the SE/30, Macintosh II, IIx, IIcx, IIci, IIfx) have
GPi.  The only system capable of running A/UX that's not listed is the
IIsi, because the IIsi wasn't around when the 2nd edition was printed,
but I don't think Apple would remove GPi from the IIsi.

--
Eric Dittman
Texas Instruments - Component Test Facility
dittman at skitzo.csc.ti.com
dittman at skbat.csc.ti.com

Disclaimer:  I don't speak for Texas Instruments or the Component Test
             Facility.  I don't even speak for myself.