Support matters

Wolf N. Paul wnp at dcs.UUCP
Tue Aug 9 14:39:00 AEST 1988

In article <11171 at lll-winken.llnl.gov> bowles at lll-crg.llnl.gov.UUCP (Jeff Bowles) writes:
>W-e-l-l, I just called Locus ...
>
>... they claim that WHAT THEY SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS IS NOT *BETA*.
>That Microport insists that it is, well, is Microport's problem.

Did they bother to explain, then, why it's not working as advertised?
Seems to me there's a lot of ambiguity about what is and what is not BETA.

Maybe what Locus ships to customers is *ALPHA* ? That would explain the
(lack of) performance.
UUCP:     killer!dcs!wnp                 ESL: 62832882
DOMAIN:   wnp%dcs at killer.dallas.tx.us    TLX: 910-380-0585 EES PLANO UD