Disabling 'date' prompt in SysV/At

Tim Evans tkevans at fallst.UUCP
Fri Aug 12 11:50:22 AEST 1988

Can anyone tell me how to bypass the prompt asking if the date is
correct on bootup in uport SysV/AT (version 2.2)?

I live in an area where the electricity is, well, less than reliable
during anything resembling rain ;-).  Although, the system is pretty
well surge-protected, momentary flickers do to my system what they
do to the digital clock on your VCR.  Of course, it then sits waiting
for confirmation of the date--sometimes all day while I'm away.

I looked in /etc/rc, but found nothing to change here.  Any other ideas?

Thanks.
--
...!{rutgers|ames|uunet}!mimsy!aplcen!wb3ffv!fallst!tkevans
...!attmail!fallst!tkevans